Mr. Aronov earned his law degree from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University in New York City. Robert Aronov is admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States, Bars of the States of New York, the United States District Courts for the Southern, Eastern Districts of New York. Mr. Aronov appears in Stanford "Who's Who" Among Practicing Attorneys.
Our New York special education attorney will aggressively represent you in disciplinary hearings on matters involving:
- Assaults on teachers
- Sexual assault
- Computer harassment
We can help you take the right action:
- If you are a student accused of plagiarism or other forms of academic dishonesty or facing disciplinary charges
- If you are a student facing academic probation or academic dismissal
- If you are a staff member facing disciplinary charges
- If you are a professor facing disciplinary charges
- If you are a professor involved in privilege and tenure dispute
- If you are a professor or staff member wanting to negotiate a separation agreement or settlement agreement
- If you are accused of sexual harassment
- If you are a whistleblower threatened with retaliation
- If your child is facing expulsion or involuntary transfer or suspension from grade or middle or junior high or high school
- If your child has special needs that aren't being met in school and would benefit from having an Individual Education Program (IEP) or an Individual
Education Program (IEP)
We represent students, faculty and staff in administrative and disciplinary hearings.
If you have been summoned to an administrative or disciplinary hearing, time is of the essence. From the moment you receive notification that you are scheduled for a hearing or that an administration official wants to speak with you, you should enlist the services of an experienced and dedicated lawyer. The law clearly defines the rights you have in the process. You are entitled to have your voice heard, and to be represented by a lawyer.
Unfortunately, public school administrators often tread over people's rights, and you might not realize it until it is too late. That is why it is important to seek the aid of an attorney early on in the process. We will work through the entire administrative process in search of the remedies you seek. If we have exhausted all administrative remedies without reaching a positive outcome, we will pursue remedies on your behalf in civil court.
We charge a flat fee in cases we handle. Once you pay the agreed fee, we will represent you throughout your legal problem, and you will not have to pay us any more money, no matter how complicated or time-consuming your problem becomes.